Green room, double ensuite £85
Blue room double or twin at £85 with a 3rd bed available if required at an extra £25
Special offer for families, both rooms at £135
Both rooms have a fridge, microwave, kettle, tv and free wifi.
Double ensuite £85
Double or twin with private bathroom £78
Single room with private bathroom £52
All rooms at Well cottage have comfortable seating , tv , hairdryer, kettles and free wifi
Hearty Breakfasts at Hawkhurst Bed & Breakfast
Breakfast is served in the oak-beamed Sun Room, overlooking the pretty garden views, and includes:
- Fresh fruit, fruit juices, cereals and yogurts.
- Local free range eggs, sausages, bacon tomato and mushrooms.
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
- Delicious bread or toast from the local bakery and a choice of freshly brewed teas and coffee.
Vegetarian and Continental breakfasts are available on request.
For guests in the Pavilion who want a long lie in, a Continental breakfast can be served on the verandah.
Places For Other Meals
- The Great House, Hawkhurst – 01580 753119 – a smart pub with excellent food.
- The Oak and Ivy Inn, Hawkhurst – 01580 753293 – friendly pub serving traditional pub fare.
- Queens Arms Hotel, Hawkhurst – 01580 753577 – in the centre with traditional bar and food.
- Salehurst Halt, Robertsbridge – 01580 880620 – traditional country pub.
- Apicius Restaurant in Cranbrook – 01580 714666 – Michelin starred.
- Curlew Restaurant, near Bodiam – 01580 861394 – Michelin starred.
- Zan Chinese Restaurant in Hawkhurst – 01580 752424 – Great value set meals and more.
- The Bell at Ticehurst – 01580 200234 – newly refurbished period pub with good food.